In the next months, the RisingStack team will attend and present at a bunch of Node.js related conferences in the EU and the USA. In this post, we summarized why we're excited about these events as Node fanatics, and why you'd be interested in them too!
We also have high hopes for meeting with a lot our blog readers and Trace users, so make sure to catch us there!
Node.js Interactive, Amsterdam
Update: You can find our recap from this conference here!
Date: 15-18, September 2016
Node.js Interactive is an annual vendor-neutral conference for Node.js. It is lead by the recently formed Node.js Foundation. The official mission of the event is to empower attendees to better understand current uses of Node.js, and also get a clear look at where the project is heading.
- Cloud and Back End
- Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Debugging, Tracing & Tooling
- IoT (Including Node.js being embedded into IoT devices)
- Node.js Core
- Security and Performance
The talks we're dying to see:
- Slaying Monoliths with Docker and Node.js - Yunong Xiao, Netflix
- Breaking Down the Monolith - Peter Marton, RisingStack
- The Cost of Logging - Matteo Collina, nearForm
- How to Build a Reliable Checkout Experience - Pedro Teixeira, YLD
- Node.JS and Containers Go Together Like Peanut Butter and Jelly - Ross Kukulinski, NodeSource
- Best Practices for Contributing to Node.js Core - James Snell, IBM
Dreamforce, San Francisco
Date: 4-7, October 2016
Dreamforce brings together thought leaders, industry pioneers, and thousands of your peers for four high-energy days of fun, inspiration, networking, and giving back - according to the official description.
But how can you profit from it as a developer? Well, the Dreamforce Developer Zone will be one of the greatest engineering hub, with over 25.000 coders and hundreds of technical sessions for all skill levels.
Node.js Interactive, Austin
Date: 29 November - 2 December 2016
Although not much has been published about this Node Interactive, we're sure that it's going to be huge. You'll be able to meet Gergely Nemeth, our CEO to discuss Node.js and grab a beer as well.
Date: 20 January 2017
NodeConf Budapest is a one-day, single-track conference with a laser focus on what people need to know about Node.js - organized by RisingStack.
For NodeConf Budapest the call for papers is still open, and you can grab the couple of remaining early bird tickets as well!
Meet you there!
We hope we can meet you at one of the conferences mentioned!